Smogon Forums

GunGunJ
GunGunJ
Hey bro. I am GMT-4 and am only available at 10:30 pm every day. I also can on Monday morning my time and in some random afternoons. That being said, I think that I cant in any of the times that you have suggested. (My 10:30 pm is very late for you, I think).
Master Chief
Master Chief
Hmm would you be willing to do Something like Sunday evening my time sunday afternoon your time say at like 1 pm Sunday
Master Chief
Master Chief
Your time btw
GunGunJ
GunGunJ
on sunday I can after 4 pm
Master Chief
Master Chief
I’ll see if I can do sometime that day and Let you know tomorrow
Master Chief
Master Chief
So Sunday sucks now since my lab changed the work shifts. On the plus side I’m free pretty much the whole of Wednesday after 2 pm my time barring a 2 hour interruption from 4:30 to 6:30. I’m also free Thursday evening my time after 9 pm. Any time on Wednesday you can fit in?
GunGunJ
GunGunJ
As I said bro, I can play in my afternoons for 2-4 (I cant Monday and Wednesday), and all nights after 10. The times that you suggested dont work. If we cant lets ask for an extension
Master Chief
Master Chief
So this is tentative but I can probably play about 2:30 pm your time on Tuesday but I have to confirm some things. Otherwise let’s ask for an extension
GunGunJ
GunGunJ
Ok, let me know.
Master Chief
Master Chief
Ugh sorry but Tuesday that time doesn’t work. Can we do 2 pm your time on Thursday? Otherwise screw it and I’ll stay up on Wednesday 10 pm your time
But I would really like Thursday
Master Chief
Master Chief
Thursday is a sure shot yes btw as is Wednesday for me as in I can definitely make those times
GunGunJ
GunGunJ
2 pm thursday should work. See you then.
Master Chief
Master Chief
OK nice glad we could sort it out. Since it’s after the deadlin of Wednesday I’ll ask for an extension
GunGunJ
GunGunJ
Hey bro. Just letting you know that I am going to be on at the agreed time but I have no WiFi so I am going to play with my phone using the mobile data. If you can play tomorrow I'll rather that as I would be able to play in my PC with WiFi assuming that the Internet is going to be working. See you in an hour if you cannot tomorrow / you prefer playing now.
Master Chief
Master Chief
i'll meet you on ps. I'll try and work something out with you for tomorrow since I don't mind rescheduling
GunGunJ
GunGunJ
ok I am in the UU room
Master Chief
Master Chief
aight I'll see you tomorrow at 12:30 pm your time.
Master Chief
Master Chief
Hey sorry for this but the thing I was hoping would finish by 12 pm your time may extend. May be 15 minutes late. Apologize for the delay
Master Chief
Master Chief
Nvm actually it’ll finish Earlier so I’ll
Be on from about 12