Smogon Forums

Sweepage
Sweepage
of course you're hoping to have it that early morning, must be a struggle every week ;]. Unfortunately and this isn't to mess up your preferred time or anything but I played all my games at 12 Midnight GMT +3 on sundays. I can make that time probably on saturday, but i'll let you know on saturday if i can make it on sunday as well. Other than that the only days i can play at those times are tomorrow or wednesday
roscoe
roscoe
i can do 12 midnight gmt +3 sunday, believe that’s 4pm est
Sweepage
Sweepage
aight then that's cool
Sweepage
Sweepage
actually fuck dude, i just realized that's impossible.
Sweepage
Sweepage
the latest i can play is on friday, I just checked the date. My countries national/independence days are on 25th and 26th you can check to make sure. I have plans with my friends for those days so i won't be around. See if you can play anytime from now till friday but times that are late for me like 12 am - 1AM gmt + 3
Sweepage
Sweepage
and if you can't play these times, i'll try to adjust but it's impossible to play on sat/sunday cause i won't be any where near my house
roscoe
roscoe
hey i can try friday but no promises since i agreed to obligations after saying you played all your games sunday i figured that was a lock but i’ll let you kno
Sweepage
Sweepage
No, you're not going to play it like that. I didn't tell you I played all my games on sunday, don't take shit out of context. I said I played all my games at 12 Midnight IF they are on sunday since that's the time i'm available on that day. Unfortunately, I am not available the entirety of sunday this week. Now if you made that assumption by yourself that ''it's a lock'', then that's your own problem.
Sweepage
Sweepage
We never had an agreement that I could play on sunday, not even a minute seperates the vm where I say ''aight that's cool'' and ''fuck it's impossible''. Anyway, I gave you monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday to play against me. That's 5 days of the week, if you're here giving me two options then that isn't my fault. Nice try though, A for effort.
roscoe
roscoe
lol anyways how’s between 2-3pm est thursday
Sweepage
Sweepage
I can do it if that's the only time you can, but i prefer friday.