Smogon Forums

ZoroDark
ZoroDark
hey im gmt +2 as well. i'd honestly prefer to get it done sooner rather than later. i should be able to accommodate to any time you'd like to play
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
I see, yeah I'd like to have it done asap too, but this week the earliest I can would be Saturday and possibly Friday. If you're available to play at Saturday, would around 5 PM be good for you to play? If you're available to play at Sunday, would around 3 PM be good for you to play? If Friday, then would evening around 8 PM - 10 PM be good for you?
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
i think all of those times are good although my schedule on friday is a bit uncertain. let's shoot for friday and if that doesnt work, ill make absolutely sure to be there on saturday
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Alright, let's try Friday. See you then at the time I mentioned.
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
one more thing: do you wanna agree to do bo3 instead? that would be a lot more fun imo
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Hmm, I'm not sure if that has got official, though. I'll ask Aqua for info in regards to this, and I'll let you know before our game if I agree or not to do BO3.
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
So yeah I got my answer. If Steelskitty and CKW and Kebabe and Problems also agree on them playing a BO3, then we can play the BO3. If not, then we'll have to play a BO1 like them.
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
that's a bit of a weird ruling but w/e, thanks for asking
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Hey, I'm basically ready from now on. So if you're up for playing now, we don't need to restrict to your appointed playtime and can play now instead. That is, if you agree, of course.