Smogon Forums

Namranan
Namranan
I'm not avail on the weekends or friday this week or next week. So I I can try sometime during next week after 5:00 your time? If you can't do that let me know. I'm gmt -4 or EST
Brisked
Brisked
ok im an hour behind you and i can only play weekends or late at night on weekdays. how late are you willing to stay up until?
Brisked
Brisked
well i'm just going to suggest a time, 11pm my time Thursday night. if you have a problem, say it or that time is final.
Namranan
Namranan
Sorry was gone for the weekend with no internet access so I couldn't respond. I cannot stay up later than 10:30pm my time on the weekdays and my weekends don't exist and I have no internet access on those as well. The time you suggested is a bit late, I can try for Wednesday @ 9:00pm or any other weekday after 6:00pm. If this doesn't work let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Brisked
Brisked
The only time I can do before 9pm your time is Friday. I can do 11 your time if you can stay up.
Namranan
Namranan
I won't be able to stay up that long unfortunately, and I already know I can't do friday because I usually count that as a weekend day sorry for not clarifying. Is there another possible time we can try to do? If not I'll see if I can do smth extreme.
Brisked
Brisked
I can't do tomorrow and I can only do Wednesday and Thursday after 10. How does Sunday night look for you?
Namranan
Namranan
Sunday night is probably our best bet, since I should be home by then. What time should we do it? I know I should be back by 1:00pm my time.