Smogon Forums

Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
I am Joker, Room Voice of the 1v1 Room. I am the winner of the first ever 1v1 Classic. I've been playing 1v1 since the power herb Kyu-B days. I've been 1st on the ladder before. Back towards the start of gen 7. I like running unusual stuff, which sometimes happens to end up being OP. I'm on most of the week. And enjoy long walks on the beach with my dad, Deg :) - Joker's Application for 1v1 Council
Elo Bandit
Elo Bandit
Hello TI, I'm Elo Bandit. I've been playing 1v1 and producing related YouTube content since 2015. I've made videos breaking down the metagame and through this format I've introduced many new players to 1v1. (www.youtube.com/elobandit) Besides YouTube, I'm the owner of the 1v1 Discord, I am a Voice of the 1v1 Room, I'm in 1v1PL and I post on the Smogon VR and Discussion threads. I hope you consider me for the council.
edudittA
edudittA
Okay, hi! My name is Attidude, and I also have a ton of other alts on Pokemon Showdown. As a consistent 1v1 player who have been an active part of the community from the time I joined it, and I have also helped other ppl get accustomed and comfortable with it. I have seen it shape up, given the various phases it went through. Co managed PassPyukes to finals in PL1, and once occupied top 8 outta 10 positions ladder.
motogp
motogp
I am motogp.
I've been an active member of the 1v1 community and the 1v1 room for more than 10 months.I I'm online many hours a day and I spend quite a big portion of that time battling in the 1v1 ladder,where I've had a lot of success.I also have some sort of leadership experience with 2v2 doubles.
Freddy Kyogre
Freddy Kyogre
Hi I'm Freddy Kyogre, RV in the 1v1 room. I've played 1v1 since around oras came out, but only became actively involved in it about a year ago. I was a part of the OG 1v1 room, the group chat, and am now I believe a well respected player. I've participated in every 1v1 suspect test, and every time I either voted the way that won, or the way that had majority. A quite active member, and generally helpful.
ayedan
ayedan
Hello TI, I am LucarioAidan
I have been a 1v1 battler for the last year and a half and joined the 1v1 room around April last year. I have peaked 1v1 ladder with 2 alts and been in the top 10 plenty of times. I am associated with side metas like 1v1 UU and Old Gens 1v1 which I contribute to as much as I can. I am also very nice! And 1 of the most active users on discord and PS since I joined. I hope u consider me!
The Official Glyx
Osra/Glyx here. I know that excessive metagame knowledge/experience isn't a requirement for being council, but I still have extensive knowledge of the metagame going all the way back to the early XY days. I put careful research and science into my important posts and do my best to approach discussion as unbiased and objectively as I possibly can. Thanks for reading :>
blondesasukeuchiha
blondesasukeuchiha
Hey I'm BSU. I followed my father Whammerist to 1v1 and have been an active member ever since. I've played in every tour since I joined, I'm active in most suspect tests (if I don't have time to play I make posts on my opinion), and I'm now taking a more active role in 1v1 UU. I know I'm not a first choice but I want to start taking a more active role in the community and improving the game. Thanks for reading!
Ginger Princess
Ginger Princess
Hello, I am The Dark Alakazam, and I believe that my knowledge and experience in the 1v1 metagame would allow me to serve as a competent and informed member of a rotational 1v1 council. I have been here since Gen 5, and currently have several leadership positions in the 1v1 community, including Room Driver in the 1v1 room and Co-captain to a 1v1 PL team. Thank you for your consideration.
Kentari
Kentari
DEG asked me to sign up. I’d put close thought into any vote or suspect.
dom
ill semi-seriously apply as I actually know smogon unlike pretty much anyone else also I have a good tournament / contributing record
ZeroPlasmaFist
ZeroPlasmaFist
lol nobody's gonna accept the worst 1v1 poster, but imma apply anyway