Smogon Forums

HANTSUKI
HANTSUKI
Rivers in the desert is the best one but sadly I can't use that as an alt on Showdown
Fabulous but lazy
Fabulous but lazy
Yes Rivers in the desert its the best one but i have a lot of problems to choose my second favorite. Whims of fate/With the stars and us/The Days When My Mother Was There. I got my platinum but i cant left this game haha, probably i will beat Caroline and Justine again but now on merciless.
HANTSUKI
HANTSUKI
I'm a big fan of Life Will Change as well. Sadly it was played so shortly in the missions because it's only when you send the invite card. At least it gave the vibe of a heist imo, was good for the hype before the boss battles. And oh, I didn't like the way they made Merciless. It's just artificial difficulty since the enemies don't get stronger except for the crit thing which applies for the player as well
HANTSUKI
HANTSUKI
So it's just bs hax and you not leveling up without spending lots of time on grinding.
Fabulous but lazy
Fabulous but lazy
Hax and knowing the effect of triple down... you are done. Probably using in the first phase Abaddon with Yoshitsune. The problem i think is the gun skill the another attacks are piece of cake. Odin and Kaguya is another good combination for magic side.
Fabulous but lazy
Fabulous but lazy
Another one is blooming villain, your blood boils specially with Madarame... for me the worst boss, you fight against five parts of him, only access to increase the stats of one person and the ability to put you on black paint and receive good damage.
HANTSUKI
HANTSUKI
I think I died twice or three times against Madarame, but was the only "difficult" boss for me. After I understood everything about him it became easy...well, I just spammed Rampage with Ryuji and my MC. One part is immune to physical attacks but it's fine on Hard at least. On Merciless you need to take that part out asap because it can crit you with phys attacks. P5 is quite easy compared to other SMTs overall
Fabulous but lazy
Fabulous but lazy
Atlus thought a way of how can reach more people. In general the videogames right now have a lack of difficult, the first persona games really cant give you an opportunity now we have many benefits from our confidants, ítems to restore our sp. This time i will play with Arsene giving a build around almighty skills.
Fabulous but lazy
Fabulous but lazy
Oh yeah, do you have any recommendations about a games in role playing? it's nice to talk about these topics.
HANTSUKI
HANTSUKI
Kiseki series (aka Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel) is my favorite series after Shin Megami Tensei. If you do play them, play Trails in the Sky first because it's really cool when everything is connected. It has a really good world build, everything is detailed, the NPCs have personality, it's just really good imo. Most part of the other SMTs I like as well if you didn't play many of them.
Fabulous but lazy
Fabulous but lazy
I will check Trails in the sky then, this is not the first time i listen about this franchise so i will try. For my side try Nier Automata my personal recommendation. You don't need to play drakengard 3 or Nier to understand the history but some easter eggs are very interesting in this game, specially around a certain character. Not only the history, the music is so good.
HANTSUKI
HANTSUKI
I know about Nier, but I can't play any games atm if it's not on 3DS rip
Fabulous but lazy
Fabulous but lazy
Then you can try Bravely Default and Second for 3ds, a classic japanese rpg.