Smogon Forums

Breckinridge
Breckinridge
Hello buddy, we can play Friday thru Sunday. I'm EST time zone and I'm mostly available during the afternoon and night. When is a good day for you?
soTsoT
soTsoT
something between 7pm and 8pm my time on friday would be perfect if that isn't too early for you.
Breckinridge
Breckinridge
Hmmm can it be a little later? like 2 or 3 more hours? I'll be in college around that time.
soTsoT
soTsoT
nah that's too late for me. I could play early morning (~8am) my time at the weekend, if you can't play earlier.
Breckinridge
Breckinridge
I would have to play you at 3 am correct? https://prnt.sc/jakl7y I'm using the converter and staying up till 3 am sounds a lot. I can probably do this on Saturday.
soTsoT
soTsoT
oh I thought est is gmt-4, not -3. Well that time isn't optimal for me either, I just mentioned it as a last resort if you can't play earlier. I'm pretty much free all day saturday/sunday, from 8am to 9pm, so if some time in that span works for you, we could play then, otherwise its 8am my time on saturday.
Breckinridge
Breckinridge
I´m available all day on Saturday and Sunday between those times as well. My username is the same on PS as on here :)