Smogon Forums

BM
BM
Australian EST; evenings ur time would be like the worst time for me. Noon your time on the weekend would be the best bet, seeing as how that would be late night for me. It'll have to probably be Sunday night my time, which would be Sunday Afternoon for you, seeing as how I have a thing on Sat night and today night would be hectic to schedule. I could always do this same time on a weekday, but would prefer on Sunday
Hassin627
Hassin627
hm this is unfortunate, i cant play this weekend noon cause im at work out of town and during the week im in school
BM
BM
this may be a stretch on my end but we could maybe do 7am my time on Thursday(Wednesday 3pm your time?), since that's just before school starts for me. I can't do Monday-Wednesday cus I have band and leadership things then, but that would be the only time where it could maybe work
Hassin627
Hassin627
Actually that would work perfectly, i should get home just before 3pm on wednesday
BM
BM
cool
Hassin627
Hassin627
I just did the math lmao ur 7am is my 11pm (-8 hours), but that should still be doable, im just gonna stay awake for a bit longer