Smogon Forums

Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
Please respond mate. I've got finals during the week so Saturday is really my only good time.
Regrets
Regrets
Hey sorry i was on vacation and couldnt respond. Saturday 1 pm pacific time works?
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
Sorry, I was busy today since I never got a reply. Can we do tomorrow 1 pm pacific time?
If so, reply with your preferred ban.
Regrets
Regrets
Depends on my schedule ill get back to you later tonight
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
Ok. I prefer to have time to do bans/plan picks.. Can we try Tuesday? Does any time on Tuesday work for you? Also please answer if you want first ban or not.
Regrets
Regrets
Tuesday won’t work can we just go with 1pm pacific time? Also I will take first ban. I will ban kartana, toxapex, and chansey
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
Two things.
1) I can't do things with under 24 hours of notice, I have a busy schedule and it's finals week for me. I'm trying to be accommodating, but if I set up a time and you don't respond until there are less than 12 hours before it happens I'm going to assume you flaked and reserve that time for something else. I'm not going to stay up late just to build a team.
2) That's not how the bans work. 1-2 2-1.
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
Alternatively please just tell me when you're free so I don't have to waste time offering potential times that fit my schedule and not yours. Sunday isn't good for me, neither is Monday. Does any time on tuesday or wednesday work for you at all? It's tough for me but I can make it work if you give me notice.
Regrets
Regrets
Wednesday at 4pm - 5:30pm or 8:30 pm-9:30 pm my time works.
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
Ok. Thanks for the reply. What is the first pokemon you want to ban?
Regrets
Regrets
Toxapex
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
Aight. I'll ban Celesteela and protean greninja.
Regrets
Regrets
Chansey
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
You get two bans for your phase, so one more.
Regrets
Regrets
Hawlucha
Sir Slaking
Sir Slaking
i'll ban kartana then. So final set of bans is pex, celesteela, gren, chansey, lucha, kartana
Regrets
Regrets
Correct. Lets play Wednesday 4pm