Smogon Forums

Groudon
Groudon
in all honesty the best days given our gmt differences (gmt-4) would be a possible extension period (monday through wednesday) I have a ton of flexibility, that being said Sunday 11am gmt-4 might be a possibility, if that doesnt work like I said literally any extension day (if granted) can work with a good deal of flexibility on my end
Reymedy
Reymedy
sunday 11am gmt-4 sounds tough if that's all you can offer, what about monday
Groudon
Groudon
monday through wednesday are wide open, early afternoon preferred, i'll request extension in the thread
keys
keys
Groudon, you can't just assume you're going to get an extension every round due to your very poor schedule. Please get this game done with within the deadline if Reymedy is able to, I won't be granting you extensions every round just because you can't schedule within the appropriate time frame.
Reymedy
Reymedy
:/ well today is going to be tough, i have two other series scheduled + ST, maybe after the ST if I don't get too far (and if i get the notice quickly from you);
else Sunday I'm available in the evening basically from 9pm (my time) to eventually late (1 am ish but don't expect me to start the game at 1 am)
Groudon
Groudon
Dream I'm not actively trying to not play during the standard period it has just unfortunately worked out that way, after tomorrow my schedule is much better
Reymedy
Reymedy
since it's sunday already, and in case we have to play on monday, i want to have as much leeway as possible because my agenda can get busier quickly during the week so :
Today (sunday) : available in the evening
Monday : available from roughly 8-9 pm my time to later

let me know what would work asap