Smogon Forums

Sam I Yam
Hello. I am -4, and can make Sunday work if that day is best for you. I have church in the morning and would probably be home around 1:00PM-2:00PM or so my time.
Sam I Yam
Just found out wife made Mother's Day plans for us in the afternoon. I'll skip church if you can play before like noon (-4) . Lemme know- I can play today too btw
eden
eden
sure i'll let you know dude, I mainly have to do this cause of a flight lol; I'm in india atm so GMT+5:30 making noonish should be easy
Sam I Yam
Kk just lmk when available
Sam I Yam
Do you think you can play in the next hour ?
eden
eden
does hour and a half or two work? I just got off a long flight, and have been travelling
Sam I Yam
I gotta head out close to 1 for Mother's Day stuff . What about in my evening then?
eden
eden
ok i'll try and play in the next hour, your evening ends up becoming early morning for me :v
Sam I Yam
Ok just let me know when ready
eden
eden
ok does 35 mins from now work
eden
eden
i'll be on in 15 or so if you're around
Sam I Yam
Hey there is a good chance we are changing plans meaning I can be available to play for longer so that you don't have to rush . Checking now
Sam I Yam
Ok ya so we are going out later. She wants me to help out with some stuff around the house, are you able to play in like 1 hour or so now ?
eden
eden
sure
eden
eden
yo you available to play rn
Sam I Yam
Ya give me a few min and I'll be on