Smogon Forums

TSR
TSR
I'm just one hour behind you, how does Thursday sound? I'll probably have most of the day free besides a couple hours in the late morning and early afternoon. Otherwise I can only play up until about 2 pm your time on Friday-Sunday because of work
d0nut
d0nut
We can try for Thursday, though as unpredictable as my schedule can be during the week its possible something could come up. If you wanna try playing sometime that afternoon/evening I'm fine with that, though if something comes up it may need to be pushed back if that's cool with you. Should that not work out then playing Saturday or Sunday around like 10am or a bit later is fine by me.
TSR
TSR
all of this sounds fine, whatever works out for you will probably be fine w me
d0nut
d0nut
I'll be around for a while if you can play
TSR
TSR
Are you still gonna be on in about 2-3 hours? I'm just waiting around for my last class atm but I don't really have time to play 3 gsc games before it starts. If you can't, I can play later this evening pretty easily
d0nut
d0nut
It's possible I get a call for something soon so I'm not entirely certain, I'll let you know if that comes up but otherwise if you don't hear from me about it then assume that it's fine for us to play later this evening
TSR
TSR
sounds fine with me, gl with all that and hopefully I'll see ya later tonight
d0nut
d0nut
Looking like I'll probably be out for most of the remaining evening, probably best we push back to whichever day during the weekend unless you prefer playing some time a bit late tonight