Smogon Forums

Relous
hi next saturday 11 am your time? I hope thats not too early for you. We should play on a weekend though since I'm GMT+2
ima
ima
11am should be fine, ill let you know beforehand if there's any change of plans but next sat that time should be good for me
ima
ima
wait, did you mean sat 2nd or the 9th? i think the 9th would work best for me same time
Relous
Uh meant the 2nd but the 9th is finde too
ima
ima
can we push it back to next week? something unfortunate came up this weekend.. it'd be better for me to play later
Relous
It would be better if you can play this weekend. I havent done any match until now and sonired (who i was scheduled with for tomorrow) wants to play next week now as well. But I'll write with the host
ima
ima
normally i wouldn't push it back like this but i have to be at the hospital on sunday because my mom is having surgery and i don't think i can make the match this weekend.. so im not sure what to do in this situation since you haven't completed a battle as well and the deadlines tomorrow
Relous
Its ok dont worry about mons atm. Normally the hosts should not force my team to sub me since I was scheduled for two games before dl and both opponents pushen it back