Smogon Forums

Kaideos
Kaideos
We are gmt+1 so I suggest tuesday at 3pm for you, that makes 8pm for us! Are you ok with that?
Bebo
Can we do around 3:35-3:40 kaideos?
Kaideos
Kaideos
I already discuss about it with my team and it won't be simple, some of us have to eat and one of us have to start a stream at 4pm so it will be difficult....
Bebo
Alright we need a time though if you guys simple can’t find a time to be all together then we’ll probably be taking activity
Kaideos
Kaideos
Wow! You suggested "Something around 3-4pm GMT-4 next week would be ideal for us", on our side we suggested 3pm which was in the range that YOU suggested first and now you immediatly want to take the AW? Are you kiding me? you're really fast to try to take the AW!
Bebo
what time can your entire team be on that’s really all I care about
Bebo
And I said 3:35 because that’s when we will all be on.
Bebo
AND I never said I’m taking the aw I said I would if you guys couldn’t find a time to be on all at the same time
Kaideos
Kaideos
Sorry maybe I've been a little bit impulsive... I have already give you the time that you are requesting, I said "We are gmt+1 so I suggest tuesday at 3pm for you, that makes 8pm for us!". Can't you really play 30minutes sooner than 3:35? :/
Bebo
I get home around 3:30 from school that’s why so what shall we do
Bebo
Also I’m pretty positive we could finish the match in 30 minutes so your friend could stream
Kaideos
Kaideos
Well, I'll try to discuss about that w/ my team again, let me some time to talk about that, I'll try to be quick
Bebo
Alright take your time
Bebo
Have you figured out a time?
Kaideos
Kaideos
yep 3:30/3:35 should be ok! So let's summarize: Tuesday 3:35pm for you and 8:35pm for us, is it good?
Bebo
I'll make sure with the team if that works I'll respond whenever they respond