Smogon Forums

penpex
penpex
Thanks a lot! I'll be checking it for sure. I have Eclipse installed, let's see if it runs :p
sumwun
sumwun
You're welcome, I guess.
penpex
penpex
I uninstalled my old Eclipse and got the new Oxygen one, so I started from 0. I followed all the instructions carefully and it ran :)
But I can't figure out how to run it in debug mode, I keep getting a "source not found" error, with a "Edit source lookup path" button where I can add DataSeek to the list but it does nothing. I tried some StackOverflow fixes like telling the JRE where 'resources.jar' is to no avail...
sumwun
sumwun
That looks like an Eclipse problem. I don't have trouble running stuff in debug mode, so I don't know how to help you. Sorry.
penpex
penpex
It is an Eclipse problem then yes, I'll try to get it to run. Because if I can't debug I can't see really how it works :p
Btw what are the main functions that DataSeek does that /ds doesn't that pushed you to do it?
penpex
penpex
A list of differences with /ds would be nice too since a lot of the main functionalities are the same but the ones that aren't may interest people. And a clear list would draw more people ^^
penpex
penpex
Just an update, I got it to work in the end! I had to delete my Eclipse workspace for some reason.
And if you could answer the questions I had above about the precise differences with /ds that'd be great! :)
sumwun
sumwun
Okay, so my /ds command is pretty useless at the moment. It can search for moves, movepool sizes (ds("movepool>74") finds all Pokemon with more than 74 moves), Pokemon that can learn a certain type of move (example: ds("learnsbugtype")), and Pokemon that learn all types of moves (learnsalltypes). You can also put ! in front of booleans to invert them (ds("!hidden power") finds all Pokemon that don't learn hidden powe
penpex
penpex
Yeah I see. I was more thinking in terms of the completeness of the results with Egg moves etc. following the discussion we had with urkerab?