Smogon Forums

slated
slated
hey I'd like to play during the weekends or next week so I have time to build stuff. I'm gmt -5 and probably don't know my exact availability until later in the week.
Xiri
Xiri
Not sure how free I'll be on the weekend but should be free at around Sunday 11pmish my time. Otherwise, next week is fine too
Xiri
Xiri
So I think we should decide on an exact time. When are you available?
slated
slated
p sure whenever this weekend. sunday is probably better since i should be good all day but saturday i can probably play during the evening or the morning est
Xiri
Xiri
Sunday works better for me. Around 4pm would be nice (its 12am for you) but would that work with you?
slated
slated
12am is still fine for me yeah, i'll try to be there then
Xiri
Xiri
Hey I'm online now as Snow Jiniri
Xiri
Xiri
I guess we're going to have to try another day. You give me a time this time
slated
slated
yeah you posted on my timeline at 3 am and I was asleep. what timezone are you? should make it easier to schedule
Xiri
Xiri
...yeah my maths was horribly wrong. Really sorry about that. I'm GMT+9
slated
slated
okay, so could you do any time between 9-11 am your time? you're 13 hours ahead of me, and my best times are in the evenings around 8-10 pm any time this upcoming week, which is 9-11 am your time. if you're on at all today I can do today as well - any time works for me. if neither of those work, I could also do the evening for you - any time from like 9-10 pm your time during the week. let me know if any of that work
Xiri
Xiri
I'll be at work in your evening time so thats not going to work. Also, we are 14 hours apart so I guess you'll be free 10~11pm my time (8am~9am your time I'm guessing). I can do 10:30pm my time on Tuesday
slated
slated
could you do 10pm your time instead? it works a little better for me although i could probably still do 10:30 your time if 10 doesn't work
Xiri
Xiri
10pm is a little shaky since I might be omw home then. I will be free at Friday 10pm if that works better for you
slated
slated
yea i'm fine with friday 10pm, see you then
Xiri
Xiri
Shoot really sorry but it looks like I'll be occupied on Friday. Will you be available on Wed or Thurs 10:30pm my time?
slated
slated
Thursday I can do 10:30 your time for sure
Xiri
Xiri
See you then. Sorry about the sudden change