Smogon Forums

Sylveon.
Sylveon.
Can only play on weekends, Gmt +5:30
The Consort
The Consort
Would Friday work? I'm not available this weekend, and should be free on Friday (the closest thing to the weekend that I could pull off)
Sylveon.
Sylveon.
What's your Gmt, I am not in India before weekends, so it'll be hard for me too
The Consort
The Consort
-5, Central Standard Time. I should be available all day on Friday to make this work
Sylveon.
Sylveon.
Can you play a bit late on Friday, like 12am-1am Saturday your time, I'll be teaching home at around 9 am, it'll give me a couple of hours to get settled
The Consort
The Consort
I think that will work. I'm going out of town this weekend, so I have to make sure I'm still around on Friday into Saturday to make that work. If not, I'll let you know tomorrow -- the people I'd need to ask are asleep.
Sylveon.
Sylveon.
okay no worries, let me know whenever you are sure
The Consort
The Consort
Unfortunately, I was wrong and won't be here on Friday either. The time is perfectly fine any other day of the week though. Sorry for the complicatedness of this
The Consort
The Consort
That time being 12 - 1 at night
Sylveon.
Sylveon.
Wait as I said earlier I can't play on weekdays at all, I agreed to your Friday night Bc it was my Saturday morning :(
The Consort
The Consort
Because I can't play on the weekend unfortunately. I thought I left on Saturday, but I was mistaken
The Consort
The Consort
I tried the Friday situation because I thought that might work for you, but didn't realize it wouldn't work for me
Sylveon.
Sylveon.
I understand but what exactly do we do here
The Consort
The Consort
I have no clue. My problem is is that I don't think I will have internet this weekend, so I physically don't think I can play.
The Consort
The Consort
Even early morning Friday is still not weekend for you
The Consort
The Consort
I'm seeing if I can make something work this weekend, like via data or something
Sylveon.
Sylveon.
umm, can you come on ps for a sec
Sylveon.
Sylveon.
Sorry I really tried to sneak time out on Thursday, but I just can't. I can be available any time on weekend you can manage irrespective of time difference
The Consort
The Consort
Okay, I'll try to figure something out that works. So my very tentative plan right now is Friday night. We should be at my Grandma's house then, so I'll be physically free, but I have had spotty wireless data in the past. That's my best plan at the moment. Should be about Saturday morning for you