Smogon Forums

JoeFTW
JoeFTW
I have no idea, any time will do, I can't pinpoint an exact time since we live in different timezones.
TTBorusse
I'll text you, when I'm anle to play. Since I can play the whole day too, it shouldn't be that difficult to find a proper time
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Alright, it sounds good to me.
TTBorusse
Hi. I've got some time now. Sorry that I'm texting you that late, but something messed my time plan up
TTBorusse
I guess, I messaged you too late. Sorry about that :/ Would you like to play tomorrow?
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Yes I would, I just lost to my opponent in the Ubers open.
TTBorusse
Hi. wanna play now?
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Is it okay if you give me 2 hours... my parents are forcing me to go outside. Sorry for the inconvenience.
TTBorusse
Hey, don't worry about that :) I also messed up with the time yesterday, so it's all good ^^ so let's say 1h 40mins from now on :)
TTBorusse
I'm ready now :)
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
My computer was taking away and my parents will give it to me on Wednesday because I refused to stop playing. Is it okay if you wait until Wednesday? If you can't I will try to use my phone.
TTBorusse
No, don't worry. Wednesday is also fine
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Thanks!
TTBorusse
Hi. I'm sorry, but something really important came between, so I can't battle today. Can you also play tomorrow?
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Yes I can, it's okay. I can relate to you. See you tomorrow!
TTBorusse
Do you want to play in exactly five hours? it'll be 10PM here, don't know, what time it'll be in your part of the US. would this be okay for you?
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Hey! It would be 3 P.M. and I'm not available at that time... Let's try Saturday!
JoeFTW
JoeFTW
Also what is your username?
TTBorusse
TTBorusse. You know that the deadline is sunday? So we have to hurry up
TTBorusse
Let's say Saturday 4PM your time / 11PM my time?