Smogon Forums

baister09
baister09
ik its super early still but im home and on smogtours so send a challenge whenever youre ready
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
i'm on under will-i-am2
baister09
baister09
sorry i didnt have this page open and missed that. which server
baister09
baister09
im on both main and smogtours, chal/pm or imma have to go soon
baister09
baister09
lmk when you can reschedule to, i gotta go in a few mins. can you do like 2pm PST (5pm EST) friday?
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
i was in the lobby. yeah friday works. I was really looking forward to today
baister09
baister09
Sorry I was on both servers and was waiting for a chal + didn’t see you when I went to find a user
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
i was on where are you?
baister09
baister09
I said 2 pst, it’s still 1:47. I’m not home yet
baister09
baister09
traffic is bad I’ll be home in about 10 mins. lmk how i can actually find you cuz i didn’t see your name last time any time i looked
baister09
baister09
im online on both smogtours and main under the nick "baister09". please shoot me a pm or challenge on showdown when you are here so i can see it because that gives me a notification and commenting here doesnt
baister09
baister09
aight i gotta go but man i was there on time, not my fault you showed up 2 hours early and then left before the scheduled time. i can do tonight really late or tomorrow/sunday really early.
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
hey i am on right now. I apologize, and I know it's my fault for misreading it. if not, i can do tomorrow really early. ill be on showdown. just hit me up there
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
it's will-i-am2 lobby
baister09
baister09
ok ill be there around 9 pst? i can do a bit later than i thought lol
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
what about now, early?
baister09
baister09
on main. send a challenge to baister09 when youre on :]
baister09
baister09
where are you?
baister09
baister09
im waiting 10 more mins then im gonna go. i really wanna play but i cant keep waiting for no reason, especially this weekend when im so busy
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
ive been idle on showdown here...