Eli
h
Sectonia
Eli
Eli
h
Sectonia
Sectonia
Please don’t suspect, I really can’t be bothered to work up my ladder all over again. It takes too long, but how will anyone know you’re a decent MnM player if they can’t see a good ladder?
Eli
Eli
2. It’s just that, after a Pokemon is unbanned, it will be my natural instinct to sack all my current teams to use that Pokemon. Also, i’ve only just got used to the current meta, and i’m not allowed to play that much so it will take me a week at least to understand the changes, let alone adapt. Finally, Climbing the ladder is just a thing I have to do, even if I don’t want to.
Sectonia
Sectonia
4. Shadow tag was banned for a reason, and Gengar gets perish song, something that makes it almost completely different from gothitelle, and you guys are comparing it to gothitelle, saying they weren’t really thinking about Gengar when shadow tag was banned. That was because gothitelle was the main point of the suspect, it doesn’t mean Gengar isn’t broken.
Eli
Eli
Please don’t suspect, I really can’t be bothered to work up my ladder all over again. It takes too long, but how will anyone know you’re a decent MnM player if they can’t see a good ladder?
Sectonia
Sectonia
2. It’s just that, after a Pokemon is unbanned, it will be my natural instinct to sack all my current teams to use that Pokemon. Also, i’ve only just got used to the current meta, and i’m not allowed to play that much so it will take me a week at least to understand the changes, let alone adapt. Finally, Climbing the ladder is just a thing I have to do, even if I don’t want to.
Eli
Eli
4. Shadow tag was banned for a reason, and Gengar gets perish song, something that makes it almost completely different from gothitelle, and you guys are comparing it to gothitelle, saying they weren’t really thinking about Gengar when shadow tag was banned. That was because gothitelle was the main point of the suspect, it doesn’t mean Gengar isn’t broken.
Sectonia
Sectonia
The problem with purugly is that most of its attacking moves are special, and you don’t even nearly have enough spa for that. That’s why -ate moves are better on it because you get a whole new move type to explore. Sorry, but no purugly sets have good enough viability to use on a team.
Eli
Eli
Sectonia
Sectonia
OMG, did you just post that after we discussed in the om room. It still is not viable in any way