pokemonisfun
Oh if you're still here I can play...sorry
pokemonisfun
yeah same time tomorrow works
Count Riario
Count Riario
I'm on Count Riario on main.
pokemonisfun
Just prefer to schedule here, when do you want to play G4? Weekdays I can do after 6pm still although that's late for you. I can also do next weekend same time?
Count Riario
Count Riario
I'll just play after midnight dont like it, but u played early your morning and was kind enough to agree to the tie g3. In that case I can basically do any day midnight my time. Preferably as early as possible, because especially if its stall again, I dont want to stay up all night haha.
pokemonisfun
well if you can do any day at midnight, I'm sure one of these days I can be home early so we can schedule for 4pm my time/10pm your time instead. I just don't know which day it will be, so if it's possible, can you check your VM around 9pm every day and if j can play that day, I'll message you?
Count Riario
Count Riario
Yeh that should work perfectly. If you could message me on both main and smogon then? I almost always leave both open in tabs anyway, so that way it's more likely I see it the quickest.
pokemonisfun
I'll do that, and just as a backup, we can still schedule for Saturday morning next week same time
Count Riario
Count Riario
Works for me!
pokemonisfun
Basically he said we can't go past Thursday, so I'll do my best to meet you at 4pm my time on Mon/tues/wed and if it doesn't work, how about 8am my time Thursday?
Count Riario
Count Riario
Got it. Yeh all of those should work fine!
Count Riario
Count Riario
Got any time?
pokemonisfun
no sorry, 8am my time tomorrow is gonna have to work
Count Riario
Count Riario
All right, let's do it.
Count Riario
Count Riario
I'm on
Count Riario
Count Riario
What are the actual odds huh?
pokemonisfun
Schedule hasn't changed much, when would be good for you?
Count Riario
Count Riario
Preferably the weekend then. Got lots of time then, and if your schedule hasnt changed, so do you? So what about saturday?
pokemonisfun
Sounds good