Smogon Forums

Groudon
Groudon
weekend should be ok, an extension monday or tuesday is actually the best, but weekend can work, early afternoons preferred gmt-5
freakydood
freakydood
I can't Monday and we'd have to ask for extension for Tuesday. What do you want to do?
Groudon
Groudon
does tuesday during the early afternoon work, if so I can ask for an extension in the thread
freakydood
freakydood
Yeah it should be fine
freakydood
freakydood
hey if we're playing tuesday, we'll have to play in the evening
freakydood
freakydood
Did you get the extension?
Groudon
Groudon
they do extension calls sunday night, did something come up during the early afternoon tuesday because thats what I thought we agreed on yesterday, do any of the other afternoons work (monday or wednesday)? tuesday evening might work but I would much prefer an afternoon time
freakydood
freakydood
I can't do afternoons now because of work. I can only do evenings and nights
Groudon
Groudon
ah ok, what are the time ranges that you are available on tuesday and wednesday evening and nights
freakydood
freakydood
7pm-9pm both days
Groudon
Groudon
ok lets shoot for tuesday 8pm gmt-5
freakydood
freakydood
I'm ready when you are
Groudon
Groudon
hey something came up, does same time tomorrow work or n
freakydood
freakydood
I might able to do it between 11-1 depending on what work is like, but can you not at all tonight?
Groudon
Groudon
im sick as a dog and rly tired so id rly rather not if possible, tmrw is an off day for me so I can work around your schedule
freakydood
freakydood
Lets play at 12pm. I'm travelling for work so that should be a good time aim for, but I'll just need you to be flexible
Groudon
Groudon
ye noon gmt-5 works perfectly, in the event tht u gotta push the time around for work id pref later as i sleep in a little past 11am on off days so lmk if thts an issue, by that I mean id pref night > 11am if it comes down to tht just cuz I might not be up if u try to push it up
freakydood
freakydood
Between 11-1 is all I can offer tomorrow
Groudon
Groudon
Aight thats fine, lets aim for noon and I'll be up more than a half hour before then which should give us enough of a cushion
Groudon
Groudon
im in the olt room as lt51np grouon