Smogon Forums

GammaGoGamma
I think I can do Thursday that time.
GammaGoGamma
Hey, some stuff just popped up and I can’t make that time tomorrow. Would Sunday be possible for you?
Abyssal Ruins
Abyssal Ruins
I don't mind that, just tell me what time on Sunday GMT -4 of course.
GammaGoGamma
Do you want to do 10 AM EST? That time in your time I believe is three pm or 2 pm. I also have the entire day if we can't make that time.
Abyssal Ruins
Abyssal Ruins
We pretty much have the same time zone so that's good, maybe 11 AM or 12 PM if I oversleep.
GammaGoGamma
Ok. That works
GammaGoGamma
Hey I'm so sorry. This week has been a pain and I have to unfortunately cover for work today. Would it be possible if you could do Monday? If you can, gimme a time and I will make it.
Abyssal Ruins
Abyssal Ruins
Uh sure. Tomorrow's my birthday and I'm going to be busy for the whole day so we'll have to play early morning my time. 8 AM to 10 AM GMT -4 is when I'll be on possibly.
GammaGoGamma
Ok great. That time I believe is right on my lunch break. Thank you so much. I don’t usually get messed up on dates, but life was hard on me this week. Thank you so much again.
GammaGoGamma
Actually, I don’t want to take time away from your birthday. I am also free on Tuesday if that date works better for u
Abyssal Ruins
Abyssal Ruins
Nah it's fine, thanks for your concerns. I'm going to leave in a few hours so I have time to play.
Abyssal Ruins
Abyssal Ruins
What's your PS name? I have my teams ready.