Smogon Forums

BlazingBarrager
BlazingBarrager
Sure that would be great.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Apart from Meteor Mash and Follow Me do you have any preference on the other EM's at all? I was thinking Bullet Punch and probably HJK but I can easily change those if needed. Also what nature and ability? Will be in a Moon ball btw.
BlazingBarrager
BlazingBarrager
Bullet Punch and HJK are good. Inner Focus for ability and Jolly for nature, and yes a Moon Ball will work.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Ok, will do that. How soon did you want it? Currently finishing a Magby project but I can put it on hold if you need it asap.
BlazingBarrager
BlazingBarrager
Don't need it right this minute so go ahead and finish your Magby project.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Your Riolu is ready for pickup. I'll be around until about 11pm GMT+1 tonight but if that doesn't work for you just let me know some alternatives :)
BlazingBarrager
BlazingBarrager
Okay. I live in GMT -6.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hmm, might be a bit tight for this evening then as I've got appointments tomorrow so can't stay up really late tonight unfortunately.

Would tomorrow evening work instead? I'll be watching the Omnipoke stream until about midnight but I can stay up later pretty easily. Either that or we do a GTS trade.
BlazingBarrager
BlazingBarrager
Tomorrow works. Don't want to risk losing it on GTS.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Ok, no problem. I'll let you know as soon as I'm around in the evening as have a couple of appointments plus a family meal to go to tomorrow.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hi :) Just to say that I'm around.
BlazingBarrager
BlazingBarrager
Sorry didn't catch you in time. D:
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
You just caught me. I'll add you now and hop online.

Am using FC 2337 4440 4499 and IGN Theo.