Pinboim3
Pinboim3
Can you play now?
Kink
Kink
I can play in 10-15 minutes
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
I cant. I'm going to my aunt's house and its going to take almost 2 hours, sorry.
Kink
Kink
but that's goes past our scheduled time...
Kink
Kink
dude why wouldn't you tell me you can't play I arranged my entire weekend plans around this..
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
If you want to play i can play this week at 11 pm my time if thats what you want.
And calling act makes no sense since you were the one who missed the first schedule.
Kink
Kink
I'm sorry but you're mistaken. We scheduled for today at 4pm and you were not here. When did I miss any sort of scheduling prior to this? I already explained that during the week I cannot play before 8pm EST.
Kink
Kink
anyway I can't play now because I have family obligations, if you can play at 10pm I can play, otherwise bye.
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
Actually you said sunday 10/10:30 my time in earlier messages...
Also in your second message you say that yoy can play after 8pm EST during the week
I cant accept an act win.
Kink
Kink
Exactly 10/10:30 your time and you missed the scheduled time... I was online and you were at your aunts unable to play and wanted me to play at 6pm my time which is when my Uber’s matched was scheduled for. Stop twisting this, there’s literally no confusion.
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
I missed? At 10/10:30 my time i messaged you and got no answer.
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
Why did you talked about 4 pm before then?
Kink
Kink
I think you mixed up am with pm. I would never refer to 10am as this would be 5am my time.
Kink
Kink
In the immediate context of the conversation, I was referring to 11pm since you complained 11pm was too late for you, and I offered 10/10:30, to which you agreed. I’m not sure how you assumed it was the morning.
Kink
Kink
I’m free to play at 10pm my time, which is 3.5 hours from now. I’m sorry if you can’t do another time.
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
I assumed it was morning.
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
Sorry for mixing up.
If there is a time where you can play this week, i will do my best to make it. If you dont, you can have the win since i caused this mess.
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
I assumed it was morning because where i live we dont have am/pm so 10 for me is always in the morning.
Pinboim3
Pinboim3
Man, i feel so stupid for making such a confusion over something so simple.
The day we talked abouth this i had a tournament final so i was nervous and didnt pay much attention to it so i got confused.
I'm really sorry, didnt want to bother you so much with this.
Kink
Kink
I can today at 17:00 EST which should be 22:00 for you.