Smogon Forums

BurntZebra
BurntZebra
I'm est as well. I usually aim for friday/weekend during the afternoon/night for my matches
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
now that the weekend is upon us, when do we want to play tomorrow/sunday?
el rojo
up to you man gimme a time
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
7 pm today?
el rojo
Avail 6a-2p “Backdoor Dads 4” limme know what u can play thanks!
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
nice username. not the best availability for me since im not much of a morning person. we can shoot for 1-2 pm ish
el rojo
Cool man looking forward to it!
el rojo
I pm'd you on the server a few hours ago. you didn't answer and just hopped offline.. Hopefully we can link up for this game.
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
looks like we got an extension for this game until wednesday night. I didn't see a pm before I went offline, probably closed my laptop without checking showdown again
el rojo
nice, whats your availability mon-wed?
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
wont be available for part of tuesday until like 4 pm probably. wednesday should be fairly clear
el rojo
Hey whats your schedule today?
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
I'll probably be out doing stuff for the next few hours. Should be home before dinner time and available until deadline
el rojo
Lol these deadline games crazy, I tried to hit u morning mid noon and just now always offline..
el rojo
Can you give exact times of your availability please so there isn’t any confusions or excuses, thank you in advance.
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
8 pm today? Can't reliably play on friday since I'm moving into an apartment then
el rojo
Not a single time of the day Friday..? I’m off Tomorrow.. unless you can play like after 11pm today or sometime this morning? I work 11-7 and usually sleep in the day time
BurntZebra
BurntZebra
8 pm Friday works too. Won't be guarenteed available before then
Perry
Perry
hey, friday is not an option! I specifically told you guys that you should play today