Smogon Forums

Sam I Yam
Since you are online, can we play now?
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
No......
Sam I Yam
If that does not work - I will actually be staying home from work this upcoming monday, meaning I can play anytime from like 10 AM - 9 PM that day.
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
Let me do the maths for you. That is midnight to 11am Tuesday morning - that does not work for me. I’ve given my full availability please suggest an earlier time (8am) for you or play me on Friday or Saturday night
Sam I Yam
Ok great 8 AM my time monday morning it is
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
Excellent
Sam I Yam
Just a heads up - it is 1.5 hours passed our scheduled time. I just posted in thread
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
really sorry dude i was online on discord, disconnected from showdown for being idle- thats on me. can you play at all right now? otherwise i can try to play in the morning tomorrow 9:25-11am. its terrible for me but i missed schedule anyway
Sam I Yam
Well today I was able to play in the morning cause I had the day off work. Tomorrow I work, I get off around 5:00PM, and could go right home and try to be able to play around 5:30 PM my time.
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
thats perfect. i will get on around 730pm your time and be free for an hour or so. even better if you are still free now.
Sam I Yam
I'll be home a little later if you wanted to stick around and play today. When do you have to get off? But yes, otherwise i'm happy to reschedule for tomorrow
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
Thanks so much
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
im on now lets get this done
Sam I Yam
Oh I was able to play earlier but its too late for me now. Tomorrow night (my time) still works tho
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
please can we play man its only 8 for you isnt it. i have spares at school only tuesday morning (today).
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
Alright can you give me every time you can be on tomorrow. I’ll try to wake up early I guess and play at around 515-530 pm your time?
Sam I Yam
Yes 530 PM works for me
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
You gotta let me know earlier than that. The deadline is Thursday night est. what is your full availability please
byronthewellwell
byronthewellwell
Can you please be on 530 pm your time tomorrow if at all possible. My discord is AssMan#6074 if you wanna shoot me a pm whenever ur on