Smogon Forums

Ayu
Ayu
hey i'm gmt -5. i'm going to have a rough week starting from Monday so what if we tentatively schedule for this Sunday (which by the way is my best day) at 9pm your time?
edi0n
edi0n
ok then lets schedule for sunday 9 pm gmt +2, but it's very likley that i won't be able to play on sunday. really sorry for all this scheduling bs.
Ayu
Ayu
dw, we can do later/earlier if you want, my availability for sunday is very flexible. We can request an extension but during weekdays I can only play around 10pm your time and I got exams so yeah up to you though.
edi0n
edi0n
that's not gonna work. 10 pm your time is for obv reasons not possible for me. Can you please pick a realistic time? like from 9 am til midnight my time during weekdays.
Ayu
Ayu
First of all, you replied this too late and I've made plans for this week because just like I mentioned above I am going to have exams so I guess I'll see you today at 9:00pm gmt+2.
Second of all, I mentioned 10pm but I said your time GMT+2 not mine.
Ayu
Ayu
If you cannot make it I can TRY to make it tomorrow, it kinda sucks for me but it has to be around 10:00pm your time
edi0n
edi0n
1. sry about misreading your comment - i've been working the last 72 hours with basically no sleep - my bad.
2. this whole is thing is mostly no a matter of time for me - the bigger problem is i don't have a proper working internet connection until monday; thats why i asked you to play past sunday and thats why i apolgized in advance.
edi0n
edi0n
3. the reason why i thought we could play sunday eve was if i am done early i could stay at my girlfriends place -
but that seems unlikley now as i prob need the whole sunday night to get the last stuff from my old appartment.
4.you seem to have no idea how time-consuming and exhausting a relocation is - and i also want this games to get done despite
having a job and a examen next week
edi0n
edi0n
so please name a relastic time and i will find the time.

sorry again for all the inconvenience.
Ayu
Ayu
the thing is we were given a week in order to get this done. I'm also occupied with work and school and I am not going to be able to play earlier because I told you this week is tough so 10:30pm gmt+2 tomorrow is my ''best'' option, feel free to request the extension.