Smogon Forums

We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Can't guarantee it, but I'll try and be there.
GeniusX
GeniusX
im free for next hour or so if ur gtg
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Sorry, was busy. I'm not sure how free I am this weekend, so I'll need to know your available times.
GeniusX
GeniusX
If it comes down to it i can just play during lunch while at school, although idk if i we can fit 2-3 games in. I'm available around 11:35am-12:15pm today (friday) and pretty much the entire night since i can stay up pretty late if i have to. I'm also free starting from 5pm on Saturday and as for Sunday I'm not rly sure of my schedule but i should be available majority of the morning and night.
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I'll try and catch you during your evening, let me know here when you're online.
GeniusX
GeniusX
free for next 5-6 hours
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I'll be online for a bit if you can play.
GeniusX
GeniusX
yo u still here
GeniusX
GeniusX
I'll be free for rest of the night, planning to pull a allnighter, might not be able to respond to msgs straight away on smog so if possible u can try contacting me on discord at GeniusX#5143 since ill be able to receive a notification straight away. If not i'll be refreshing this page anyways so just msg me when ur avaliable
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Was busy today, apologies. I should be free sometime tomorrow, I'll try and catch you then.
GeniusX
GeniusX
aight
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Although if you're free now, we can play.
GeniusX
GeniusX
i'm here nnow if ur still able to play
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I'm free for a while now if you can play.
GeniusX
GeniusX
im free if ur avaliable
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
I started work today so I'll be somewhat busy on weekdays. I should be free one hour earlier than this response if you're able to make that.
GeniusX
GeniusX
i can definetly make that time today
GeniusX
GeniusX
ready to go whenever ur rdy
We Three Kings
We Three Kings
Sorry, had to run some errands today. I will be free tomorrow at the same time.
GeniusX
GeniusX
ready when u are