a fairy
a fairy
dying in uni too how fun
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
welcome to da worldddddd ;o;
a fairy
a fairy
ye... second year now, using a cane on top of transitioning, a job, and 5 classes is roughhhh
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
wdym by using a cane on top of transitioning? And omggg you're working and studying at the same time??? aaaaaaa can't imagine. hope you're doing okay x_x
a fairy
a fairy
my health has gone to shit in 2018 so im using a cane for the time being to keep being able to do things. transitioning should be p clear lol. and yeah im an english tutor on campus so not too stressful!
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
That sounds serious .-. And ooo sorry! Ah tutoring on campus sounds more manageable then hahaha xD I hear the pay is not bad but then again time and effort!
a fairy
a fairy
im alive which is the good thing
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
hahaha, there's always hope as long as you're alive ! do take care, uni is a heck of a time ;o; ahaha
a fairy
a fairy
Hope
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Clinging on to it, I hope. So, what made you check in haha
a fairy
a fairy
i dont know tbh
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
That was a fast reply haha. Well, I still browse here after so long too so /shrug. So what are you studying rn? I'm doing computer engineering.
a fairy
a fairy
same, basically. just general computer services stuff since the college im at only has one technology program
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
I was gonna say I do not recommend but seems I'm too late hahaha. Do you like it though? I completely don't xD
a fairy
a fairy
i'm enjoying myself :)
sandshrewz
sandshrewz
Lucky. That makes uni a lot more bearable hahahaha send welp.