Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
I am indeed from Northern Europe. Next weekend also does work. Would you suggest something for Friday, Saturday or Sunday (Saturday 1-3pm won't work due to Grand Slam playoffs) and I will let you know if it would work or not?
EricSaysHi
EricSaysHi
3pm est on sunday work for u?
Pohjis
Pohjis
Would you mind doing 4pm? I will be online pretty much all day from 9am GMT-4 but I want to keep between 1-3pm open just in case I have to postpone another tournament by a day.
EricSaysHi
EricSaysHi
sorry friend, 3pm est is latest i can do. I am pretty sure your other tournament will not take a two hour slot to complete.
Pohjis
Pohjis
Official tournaments (and Grand Slam Playoffs being a best of five) always takes priority so we have to reschedule. Unless you are able to do 9-11am on Sunday, we have to reschedule for another day. I will come back to you with another suggestion.
EricSaysHi
EricSaysHi
9-11am doesnt work for me. I will ask for extension for next weekend!
Pohjis
Pohjis
Are you sure you are not able to play on Saturday? I am fine pretty much to play between 9am-3pm GMT-4.
EricSaysHi
EricSaysHi
Sadly i have a fundraising event for my hockey team sat morning. It’d be 7 est by the time i get home and im assuming thats too late for you.
Pohjis
Pohjis
I don't want to sound lame and real life commitments always take priority but I am not impressed at all. So far your availability is after 7pm your time which is fine but on Sunday being able to play only between 12pm-3pm when I have scheduled for another tournament is not convincing at all.
Pohjis
Pohjis
I don't support a week extension (and I hope the host thinks the same way) and I can't promise about next weekend at this point. If we want to get this series done, both of us have to compromise to make it work. Since I am not playing in the middle of the night, I am not requesting you to do the same unless you are willing to play at 4am or so on which would be quite perfect for me but not fair to you in my opinion.