Smogon Forums

Will-I-am
Will-I-am
i have to wake up really early tomorrow. so if you want to book it for sunday, let me know the best time for you.
BKC
BKC
anytime sun should be ok
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
tonight at 9pm
BKC
BKC
your time? no way bro that's 3 am for me. if you mean mine, that's great
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
dammit, i totally forgot the conversion. I'm ready right now if you're on.
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
when is the next available time you can do, my apologies for the incorrect time.
BKC
BKC
I'm available this evening +2 if that works
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
this evening would be 6pm so 12 pm my time? i should be able to. please confirm
BKC
BKC
yes that's perfect
BKC
BKC
I'm around
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
now?
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
im on now through 12pm which is 6 your time
BKC
BKC
I think you messed up the timezone pretty badly but I can play if it's right now
BKC
BKC
where are you/what's your alt
BKC
BKC
if you don't show in the next 20 or so minutes I'm just gonna take the win because this is ridiculous
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
whats your username?
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
I'm on under my username
Will-I-am
Will-I-am
i don't understand, how did I mess up timezone when YOU agreed saying "yes that's perfect". we agreed on around 12 pm my time and I've been on since 8pm with no sign of you at all. why would you message me saying you're around when we already set a time and blame me when I can't come on the same time as you, and then say you're going to claim a W. don't take the easy way out.
BKC
BKC
12 pm is noon. "I've been on since 8 pm my time" is 8 hours after the time you suggested. I said "yes that's perfect" because you made that suggestion about an hour and 15 minutes before it was to be 6 pm my time, so I was correct to assume that was when we were playing. even though you showed up at completely the wrong time and said you could play, I was still on
BKC
BKC
you showed up after 1 am my time, meaning around 7 yours, and said you'd be on through 12, which would be 6 am my time, which is obviously absurd and a repeat of the sunday fiasco. however, I was still on when you first appeared and said you were on now, so I looked for you and waited another hour and you still weren't around.