Smogon Forums

Kanon90
Kanon90
Yeah that is cool , thanks a lot.
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Sorry for the late reply. I was finally able to take a look at your thread and i was wondering if your timid VC Celebi is for trade (Puck). I could perhaps breed you more mons for it. If not, that's ok.
Kanon90
Kanon90
Yea I can trade that and actually since you offered and I cant breed myself currently I am looking for Love Ball HA Timburr(with one of the EMs being the USUM one Power up punch) if you have access to the island scan in SM.
Kanon90
Kanon90
Or better yet a safari ball bagon with 4 EMs if you have that(just found the Timburr)
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Yeah, i think i can transfer one from HG. Do you want HA?
Kanon90
Kanon90
Non-ha Bagon is fine :)
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
I just transferred a Shelgon from HG. I'll let you know as soon as Bagon is ready.
Kanon90
Kanon90
Nice thanks :)
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
By the way, do you mind if the Bagon is Modest? A friend asked me to breed one for a special offense Mega Salamence and i was thinking of killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. The egg moves are Trash, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse.
I can breed you another nature though.
Kanon90
Kanon90
Yeah its ok no problem.
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
It took me a bit to breed but Bagon is ready. Do you prefer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male or a 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric) female?
I should be able to trade later today.
Kanon90
Kanon90
The second one female thanks. I will be available most of the day today.
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
I just got home and i'll be checking the forums every 10 minutes. Let me know when you're around. My FC is in my profile and my IGN is Cheila.
Kanon90
Kanon90
I have you added(must have traded before). IGN is Spike :)