Smogon Forums

TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
Not sure if I can commit to then but I should be able to do 7/730 pm your time
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
Definitely can’t do 6 your time (which should be now I think) but I’m good for 730 so an hour and half from now
PA
PA
Yo Its been 20 minutes where are you?
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
Didn’t hear back from you. Give me 10
PA
PA
Sure
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
Actually I’m ready to go now.
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
What’s your sd name??
PA
PA
Hi sorry I have to do a smogon tour can you wait like 30 minutes sorry for inconvenience
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
Thing is I’m out. It’s 1210 pm for me right now. If not now I’ll be tied up for he next 40 mins. So it’ll have to be after that
PA
PA
I'll be there
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
Just messaged you on sd. I’m adsuming your alt is also poison adhesive
PA
PA
Yeah I'm ready
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
yo i just messaged you on sd
PA
PA
Bro you took too long I've just came across that someone within my family died and now I have to pray for them I was hoping to play part of it today and rest tomorrow but I'll be able to play tomorrow same time no bullshit excuses either
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
guy sorry for your loss, but come the fuck on theres no "bullshit" excuse, i sure as hell am not gonna sit around and wait for you to finish some smogon tour that doesnt matter. i have a life of my own. its bloody 12/1 in the afternoon for me. and i have things to do.
so we are going to choose a time that works for both of us and go from there. I literally told you what was up and what time id be available.
PA
PA
No I meant I won't have any bullshit excuses
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
so what im not going to do is wait around for you. so fyi. tomorrow is a work day for me. I will be up as late as 11pm tonight. And I will be heading to work for 8. I have lunch at 12 pm. do the time conversions and let me know when you're good
PA
PA
Sorry if I offended you in any way
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
then my bad
for misreading
my apologies
and again sorry for the loss
TheArchitect_
TheArchitect_
really sorry i went left field LOL