Smogon Forums

kumiko
kumiko
That's 8:30-10 am my time, which i cannot do. i have class every week day and i do not wake up at 9 am my time on weekends. I'm willing to play from 1 am - 2 pm your time on Sunday or Monday.
Quagmander
Quagmander
I just mentioned that the deadline is 11th, that cannot work
Quagmander
Quagmander
So how about 11or11:30pm on Saturday my time? My dorm has lights-out at 12pm, and that would be ur 10or10:30am ,I guess we shall both keep mind clear for the game:D
Quagmander
Quagmander
oh not"mentioned", "noticed"
kumiko
kumiko
The deadline is the 11th in eastern timezone, and I'm sure we could get a few hour extension if need be. I don't think I was too clear, but: I can not at all play that early. I either have class or do not physically wake up at that time on the weekends. I can't do this one hour window. Either you'll have to play between 8 am - 1 pm your time Thursday/Friday, or you'll have to play in the time range I gave you.
Quagmander
Quagmander
So u think u need enough sleep, and so do i. I do not physically wake up at that time on the weekends.
Quagmander
Quagmander
and we can only make it at MY night
kumiko
kumiko
I gave you a 6 hour window in the morning, you gave me two hours. I also gave you time in the afternoon your time, so unless you sleep in until 3 pm (in which case, you could play at 1 am your time), you clearly could make it work. It's pretty clear who's being reasonable here and who's not.
Quagmander
Quagmander
are u free now?