PA
PA
i am free from 10am to 8pm sunday pick a time
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
3pm is not night sir
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
Honestly, play me in mono and NU when you can, cause in pms you said the reason you wanted till later is cause you didn't prep for pu, so if we need pu I will squeeze that in saturday or sunday sometime
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
I just have exams starting thursday and im travelling saturday/some of sunday so I hope you understand lol
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
you've also been online for the last hour and a half and talking/spectating so telling me you don't have time to play the other two tiers at least is a lie
PA
PA
you expect me to play on a phone with no teams??
mj
mj
ok here is the deal, sunday night doesnt work for poison adhesive since he is 5 hours ahead of you, so that would be in the middle of the night for him.
So either you find another time or I can give you an extension for this round
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
could've said that instead of saying 'no way i play today.' anyway I'd need an extension till wednesday cause my exams end tuesday but I'll ask him to play if I see him on during friday/sat/sunday and if he doesn't play then well Idk but honestly he said he can play friday but then he decided tlt was stressful lol...
PA
PA
whatever you say ill be online on sat so just find me there
mj
mj
I can only grant extension for 2 days after the deadline ends, which is tuesday. Just try and find a compromise somehow, in my eyes you are in equal fault of availability for this week. So if the series isnt done by the end of the deadline Ill grant you an extension and you can go from there
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
how long do your exams go on for on friday
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
ok but the dude said he could play friday and then suddenly decides that playing tlt 5 hours after his exams is stressful...?
mj
mj
ok so when exactly are your guys' exams?
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
all of thursday monday tuesday, i travel saturday and some of sunday but I can fit in a pu game somewhere if he's willing to play the other two before
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
honestly whatever I'll disrupt going home to play a couple games, it's not like he doesn't stress about tlt saturday or sunday, just friday when it's most convenient for me. dw about it mj we'll get it done
PA
PA
How about this then we play 1 game on Friday and we do rest on Sunday
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
Nah bro don't worry about it, that would stress you out on two separate days and we can't have that right.