Smogon Forums

Deschutes
Just saying that to the people whom commented on my rmt with comments about my EV's being bad, when they didn't even care to start good discussion about what the EV's cover, which is polite on any pokemon forum!
-Deschutes
xapx
xapx
Odd EVs have never been useful, since they don't increase a stat by 0.25 and so. They have always been calculated by integer division of 4. Get your facts straight
Deschutes
If you know that Marshall Mathers, the rapper Eminem, plays pokemon like me, and loves EV's and battle RNG'ing EV'ing as a concept, then you'll know that custom EV's work great for teams, if you know how to work them. So be polite of wisdom!
Deschutes
You really should study EV'ing teams with custom EV's with good battlers to know about this kind of thing, because I know people that can help you out with that. If you'd like any of their names, let me know!
-Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
xapx
xapx
Customized EVs are always useful, bringing an unpredictable edge in battles, but EVs not in multiples of 4 have extra wasted EVs that can actually be used for something more useful
Deschutes
Ah, so you're one of the illegitimately distestamental people whom question seasoned battlers whom are anciently good at EV's and team-building. Have respect!
Author_Pendragon
Author_Pendragon
So you're one of those people who would argue that the sky is burgundy. Have sources!
-Author_Pendragon
Deschutes
Well, if you know good tonistics of color and respect for humanity of good freedom. If you want to here from my friends, we'll tell you that we are sources for this kind of thing, because we are great RNG'er's and EV'ers of good battling knowledge!
Author_Pendragon
Author_Pendragon
A source other that yourself and your friends. If EVs actually worked the way you think they do, they would be documented as such
Deschutes
Oh believe me. They are, I have old papers typed on why I EV the way I do. So, know custom EV'ing is a thing to have respect for. So please stop commenting to my page!
Author_Pendragon
Author_Pendragon
I'm just pointing out that you don't have any sources but yourself, but if you can't handle someone who disagrees with you and actually backs themselves up with more sources than themself, I should probably take my leave.
Deschutes
My friends and I would appreciate that, so do! I hope you have a good day though!
xapx
xapx
Would you introduce me to your friends? I'd like to understand how odd evs works in a battle!
xapx
xapx
And of course, read those amazing papers that documented how the odd evs work
Bebo
I am officially here to represent as his friend.
Deschutes
Thanks Bebo, Bebo really doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to custom forming or morphing EV's, so thanks for being a friend!
Deschutes
Oh, and please make a comment to Kaif on my page again, she or he is a troll as well!
Deschutes
As in the fact of that Kaif guy is like that Pendragon guy, so we should formate a 2-man clan battles club against there shenanigans and ask if others want to join as well!
Taptricity
Taptricity
I volunteer to join this clan.