Smogon Forums

laptops
laptops
how does tomorrow at around 1 pm your time work
AmirAlexander
AmirAlexander
AmirAlexander
i've waited for you 1 hour today but you weren't online! tomorrow at the same time works for you?
laptops
laptops
sorry i said 1 pm your time which is gmt-1 did you mean that you can play 1-4 my time?
laptops
laptops
err i mean gmt+1 for your time. If you can play 1-4 in your timezone i would like to do 1 as that would be 7pm my time. If you can do 1-4 in my timezone 4pm tomorrow would work for me.
AmirAlexander
AmirAlexander
i meant 1pm gmt+1 does it works?
laptops
laptops
oh crap i did the math backwards. I wouldnt be able to make those times on a weekday. I'll ask for an extension. What days would you be able to make this weekend
AmirAlexander
AmirAlexander
in the week end is really not possible for me since i have double turn at work from friday to sunday. if is ok for you we can play tomorrow more or less at this time (depends on when i finish working)
laptops
laptops
around this time tomorrow works for me, but if you can do this time thursday that would be easier
AmirAlexander
AmirAlexander
it´s ok!
laptops
laptops
actually tomorrow should work ok, just message me when you get off work. If i don't end up seeing it soon enough and you have to go you can just take the win. sorry for all of the confusion
laptops
laptops
just message me when you're online