Smogon Forums

Author_Pendragon
Author_Pendragon
Look at that age right there. Those big fat numbers are 1 and 7. You sure you wanna go there?
Deschutes
Believe me, it was just a compliment, not a pedophile hit-on. So know that. Nothing wrong with telling a girl she's pretty if you don't mean it as a pedophile, and there is something very wrong with someone accusing someone of being one. So know to stop harassing me.
-Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)

*A true high citizen against pedophilia, and terrible insinuations of false types. Believe me, Marshall Mathers...
Deschutes
doesn't like people like you doing that. Message another person.
Bebo
I have no clue who this Author noob is but keep going Deschutes glad we have some good taste :)
Deschutes
I don't know either bebo. This Author noob is a goober that keeps bothering me with detestament of good team-building, which I know you're very good at as well. So maybe you could tell him how dumb of it is for him to insult people just for ev'ing there pokemon, because that's what custom ev'ing ur mons means. And I know how to EV pokemon really well, which this author noob seems to be very disrespectful of so please
Deschutes
help me explain to him the science of ev'ing!
Bebo
ev'ing is only the talent of a very small pool of very smart people like you Deschutes.