Smogon Forums

Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
No.
But that's not the point. Even if China is a dystopian state, it is still rude to say so.
Same logic with telling someone's ugly in front of them.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
If I, a foreigner, tell you, "USA is a total dystopia. So many people died from mass shootings, and mass shootings happen more than once a year."
How would you feel?

Also, surveillance cameras with facial recognition can really decrease crime rates and help them find criminals effectively.
tcr
tcr
tcr
tcr
i would agree with you lol, why do you think i hold some irrational fascination with my home country?

social credit is not the same thing as surveillance cameras, but stay in a country that doesnt even allow you to access facebook or google tiananmen square bc its "western propaganda"
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
As I said before, facebook or google aren't banned in Hong Kong. Nothing's banned in Hong Kong.
tcr
tcr
when did i ever mention hong kong other than to point out how absurd it is to defend china? they are two separate entities, why do you equate criticism of CHINA with criticism of HONG KONG
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
Oh I think I understand you now.
So you're the type of people who think that many countries, including your own, aren't very good?
Well then that's ok, I guess.

Coz normally when people call China a dystopia, they're some American nationalist who believe that USA is supreme.
That was why I was angry at you.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
I mean I live in Hong Kong. And you sounded like you think I lived in China.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
I mean sorry. I thought you were some American nationalist who believe America is supreme.
Coz most people who call China a dystopia are those people.

I'm glad that you tried to discuss.
But I was probably too emotional months ago to notice.
tcr
tcr
and emotional weeks ago when you spammed my profile. again. and emotional this morning, when you tried to get your twitter followers to also hate me
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
I deleted those tweets.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
Most people in China access facebook/ twitter illegally because the law is rarely ever reinforced. Pretty much everyone does it because no one really gets caught or anything.
They are well aware of what happened in Tiananmen Massacre.
Sure, they are banned from talking about it in schools, but the ban made them even more interested of what it is.
tcr
tcr
so its ok if the state bans access to certain information as long as people can illegally thwart it through vpn? i dont understand your point lol

for a ‘liberal’ you sure are very pro ccp
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
The law is rarely reinforced, so it's only there on paper.

I'm not exactly pro ccp, but it pains me when people underestimate the intelligence of any Asians.
the pugilist
the pugilist
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
Also, a lot of liberals are pro Mao and pro communism.
Unless you don't quite know that.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
I'm not pro CCP. I'm neutral towards it. It's the type of Americans who act like Americans are supreme, Chinese people are stupid that gets on my nerves.
Cresselia~~
Cresselia~~
There's also not much point in calling out China for this and that, since America isn't perfect neither.
USA invaded Iraq after framing it for "having dangerous weapons"
tcr
tcr
when have i acted like america is supreme lol

i suggest taking a step back and evaluating why u feel personally attacked or u know actually reading what i wrote instead of attacking me with made up arguments from ur head