Smogon Forums

Hijasu
Hijasu
How is Sunday at 1:00 PM GMT-7 (Daylight Saving Times happened so I'm -7 now)?
Tony
Tony
i won't be home on sunday until 3:30 pm -7 or so. could we do 4 pm -7?
Hijasu
Hijasu
I can't do it then. Can you do Saturday at 1:00 PM GMT-7?
Hijasu
Hijasu
I don't mean to rush you if you don't know, but do you know if that time works?
Tony
Tony
saturday is the same deal in terms of how late i get home. could 4 pm -7 work? i work weekends and we have an 8 hour time difference.. :(
Hijasu
Hijasu
I can't play from 3:00 PM to 7:30/8:00 PM here. :( Ik 8:00 PM here is like 2 AM for you and that's unreasonable for you to make (unless you want to... ik there's like a 0% chance of it but just in case lol). I don't think there's a time we can both make this weekend. :( We may have to get an ext and do this Tuesday, unless you have the same schedule then and in that case I'll try to figure something else out.
Tony
Tony
your 8 pm is actually my 4 am, not 2 am.. what about your 9 am / 9:30 am today? that would be right before my leaving to work. this is a team tournament so we won't be able to extend the series. we either find a time or have to both sub out i'm afraid. you really can't do either afternoon this weekend?
Tony
Tony
i guess 9/9:30 didn't work.. :( like i said i'll be home at around 3:30 pm your time, if you can play at all before 8 pm your time please let me know. i'm easy to find on discord too. you're unavailable until 8 both today and tomorrow?
Hijasu
Hijasu
Sorry, I just got on now. I can play 7:30 PM but that's still like 3:30 AM there lol. I MAY even be able to make 7 if you can.