Smogon Forums

suijin
suijin
sup, im free whole weekend, afternoons your time works better for me but i'm fine with evenings if necessary
TPP
TPP
Do you want to play Sunday or Saturday? We can play before/after smogtour if you'd like. I should be free both days besides around 10 AM - 12 PM for the OUPL draft.
suijin
suijin
i'm down to play tomorrow before or after smogtour i'll be on as seka1
TPP
TPP
Sorry for the late reply. After smogtour tomorrow sounds great (around 3 PM GMT-5 I think) See you then!
TPP
TPP
Hey, are you free tomorrow and if so, what time? I might be busy Saturday and Sunday, but I can probably get back to you on times for both days later today. I'll be out of town Saturday morning through Monday morning, but I probably have time in the morning on Saturday or Sunday.
suijin
suijin
i'm free today until like 4pm your time maybe a bit later but not sure, if you can't i'm fine with both saturday and sunday mornings
TPP
TPP
I didn't get a notification for this, but tomorrow morning should work.
suijin
suijin
i'm on main as seka1 challenge whenever you're ready
TPP
TPP
Sorry, I ended up busy and can't play today. Idk if we can get an extension or play during the weekdays even if we get one, but if not, then you can take the win.
suijin
suijin
nah it was me who fucked up on what we first scheduled anyway so you should be the one taking the w or maybe we can play today ?