Smogon Forums

excelphantom
excelphantom
im mostly free over the week, can you do it tomoorow or have any day you re particulary free?
excelphantom
excelphantom
im GMT-7
Meridian
Meridian
I'd rather play during weekends, especially knowing that with the timezone difference the easiest way to find a convenient time would be playing during my evenings i guess? Sunday, March the 7th, 11 PM GMT+2 (makes it 2 PM your time), how does that sound to you? :)
excelphantom
excelphantom
you meam sunday, April the 7? right. and sure
Meridian
Meridian
oopsie, i meant April the 7th yup ! aight so if it's ok for you, i'm confirming we're playing Sunday April the 7th, 11PM GMT+2. Cya then, i'll be on PS Main lobby under the alt "iMeridian"
Meridian
Meridian
turns out i've got the biggest headache tonight zz, i won't be able to play today, i'm sorry man. Fortunately the deadline is still in a week, i'm sure we'll be able to get these battles done ! i'll be available any time between 8-11 PM GMT+2 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday if this works for you, if not we may try to find another time, lmk what would work for you
excelphantom
excelphantom
its fine, we can do it that day then
excelphantom
excelphantom
tueday is fine
Meridian
Meridian
aight perfect, i'll be on showdown main lobby around 11/11:30 PM GMT+2 :) cya tonight :)
Meridian
Meridian
i'm currently on PS main lobby/Smogtours as iMeridian :)
excelphantom
excelphantom
sorry i was sleeping, can you still do it tonight?
excelphantom
excelphantom
im gonna be on showdonw as exelphantom