Smogon Forums

1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
Yeah that works, lets try for 3pm Sunday your time zone. I am GMT -5 so it should be 5pm for me. Sorry about the whacky scheduling, and I apologize for having your bye ruined. Since I know its an inconvenience, as long as you good faith try to make it for Sunday at that time, if somehow we can't get a match, I will let you have the win. I appreciate your flexibility and am looking forward to our games!
Bless
Bless
It's all good bro. The library is open from 1pm-5pm on Sunday so it works out. I have to go to the library and use the computer there because playing on mobile sucks. Especially, if it's a tournament game. Thank you for working around my schedule. I appreciate it. Have a good night and I look forward to our battles :)
Bless
Bless
Hey what's up man. I've been at the library for an hour already but a computer still hasn't opened up. If one doesn't open up withing the next 30 mins I'm just gonna have to use my phone to battle :/
Bless
Bless
Within*
1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
Okay Im on leme know when ur free
Bless
Bless
I'll be on in 10 mins. I went to go get something to eat. What's your name on Showdown?
Bless
Bless
I'm online as sunrose
Bless
Bless
Where are you at?
Bless
Bless
It says you are offline
1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
Hey sorry I got caught up with work thats my bad, I went offline for a bit and completely forgot to check
1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
If you aren't free anymore thats my bad :/
1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
I'll give ya the win in that case, just let me know and I'll post
Bless
Bless
Yeah I can't battle anymore. My phone is about die :/ the library is closed already so I can't charge my phone here. What should we do?
1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
I'm posting win for you, gl in next round!
1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
Sorry about the stress of the whole thing, if you ever want to play some friendlies hit me up!
Bless
Bless
We could try tomorrow if you want. The only problem is I still don't know if I work in the morning or afternoon since I get work through an agency.
1_TrickPhony
1_TrickPhony
Yeah I don't have too much time tm so I'm gonna post win for you still. Don't worry about it!
Bless
Bless
Okay thank you man. I'm sorry about today. To show you proof that I'm not lying, I will show you a photo of the library hours and a screenshot of my battery