Smogon Forums

Kiyo
Kiyo
I'd prefer to play wednesday if at all possible, I have the day off so i can do pretty much any time that works for you, just gimme a rough time range. I could also play Friday, I don't think I'm going to be available until like late late night on sunday your time so we'll prob have to shoot for one of the other days.
Kiyo
Kiyo
i can realistically do anything between 8am and 4/5pm gmt-7 on friday
Teddeh
Teddeh
Could you do saturday evening perhaps my time - or saturday at all. Weds is a bit of a push because I have a deadline for thursday so i'd rather not play whilst i need to submit a piece of work. I'll be free most of saturday at some point with fairly flexible times, just need to know in advance
Kiyo
Kiyo
i'm booked until 4pm gmt-7 on saturday at the earliest. I'd be ok scheduling for then if you're up long enough to accommodate me if I'm running late.
Teddeh
Teddeh
can't commit to playing that late tbh. We can try friday but if not, i will see what i can do for tomorrow
Teddeh
Teddeh
What times are good for you Friday? literally all day? If so, i'll be able to play around 3pm gmt+1
Teddeh
Teddeh
and would be willing to wait until 5pm gmt - but after that i need to be somewhere
Kiyo
Kiyo
Yeah I can probably wake up and play, I’ll probably try to get in between 3:30-4 your time
Teddeh
Teddeh
Let me know when you're on asap as I will need to go as soon as the series is finished
Teddeh
Teddeh
i'm on ps or smogtours when you're on bud
Teddeh
Teddeh
I'm gonna need to dip, i won't have time for a best of 3 now. Let's reschedule for tomorrow night my time - i'll try and be awake from 12pm - 1am gmt+1
Kiyo
Kiyo
Okay, I’ll see if I can get on a little earlier tomorrow
Kiyo
Kiyo
yo, looks like i'll be able to play in like 75 minutes if you're around. if that doesnt work we may need to try your morning or smth, i'd really prefer to play the set than double sub if it comes to it, so i'd be willing to wake up at like 4 or 5am you can do noon or 1pm your time sunday
Teddeh
Teddeh
ngl playing sunday would be much preferred for me - i'm not gonna be around too much this evening because i'm studying for my exams. Is that alright for you? doing a 12pm or 1pm game?
Teddeh
Teddeh
but let me know asap, i don't wanna wait around too much longer if that's the case (depending on when you come back)