Smogon Forums

ZDen
ZDen
Hey, i would prefer to play on weekend, does sunday 2 works for you?
xray
xray
Can you please tell me your timezone? In my time it doesn't work, no. And I'd prefer playing during the week, my weekends are kinda busy :/
ZDen
ZDen
oh i didnt say it im -5, its pretty hard to me playing+2 people on weekdays tbh unless you can play at 1am your time :/
ZDen
ZDen
oh well i think i can do it tuesday of third week after 9pm your time. i cant do it the second week because i have exams, does it works?
xray
xray
I go to university, 1 pm works very well for me on many days bruh and if not I can prob skip class for a day
xray
xray
Uh thursday eve around that time usually doesn't work for me, I'm sry
xray
xray
1 PM should work on Tuesday and Thursday usually. We could fight next Tuesday or the Tuesday afterwards around that time if you like
ZDen
ZDen
uh i didnt say 1pm x_x
xray
xray
O shit sry, well then hmmm idk
xray
xray
So whats ur timerange on weekdays? If we can't make it then I'll make one sunday evening possible
ZDen
ZDen
i go to university on mornings and part of afternoon so i get home around 6pm -5 everyday on weekdays except tuesday that i arrive home 2pm -5 so pick a time between tuesday after 2pm-5 or weekend after 9-10am -5 (if is tuesday it has to be the third week btw)
ZDen
ZDen
then lets play sunday of third week, i already have two games for second week
xray
xray
Idt I can do that. I guess this Thursday at 6 PM GMT -5 (should be 11 pm for me right?!) should work. Or Monday, Wednesday or Thursday that time next week
ZDen
ZDen
If you are +2 then 6pm -5 is 1am for you, i already said only tuesday and weekends works because our timezones and stuff. You did say you could do a sunday evening possible so im going for that
xray
xray
Oh right lol, I was very tired sry. Lets so a Tuesday then, Sundays aren't as good as I thought they'd be the next weeks
ZDen
ZDen
Okay, next tuesday then, does 9pm works?
xray
xray
10 or 11 pm my time would probably even be better tbh. Even 12 is am is fine
ZDen
ZDen
okay, 10pm then
xray
xray
Fine
xray
xray
Ah fuck man I fucked about some shit, I can't make it. Tell me another day and time during the week you can make or if nothing works we do sunday, sry