Smogon Forums

GeniusX
GeniusX
gmt +10 probably this weekend cuz i have exams starting next week free at night on sat and free all day on sunday
p2
yo sorry ive been busy as fuck with work this weekend, what times can you do during the week next week?
GeniusX
GeniusX
we'll need a extension probs, i have exams this week can only play on weekends or next week weekdays
p2
can you give me your exact availability over the weekend? lets try work from there and see what works
GeniusX
GeniusX
im free saturday starting from 6pm and sunday pretty much entire day-when im eating
p2
how is something like saturday night my time, sunday morning yours? maybe something like 11pm my time, 9am yours? I think that is nearly one of the only times i can actually manage lol, i could potentially do a couple hours later too
GeniusX
GeniusX
9am/10am works for me on sunday
p2
i had computer issues and i wasnt able to be on, i coulda played mobile but i didnt have access to my teams either and ps mobile makes me want to die. i dont want to delay this tour much longer, can you give me some exact availabilites for this week and i will try my hardest to make them.
p2
monday i work from 7am-3pm then 4:30pm-9:30pm my time and tuesday i work 9-3 then 4:30-9-30/10pm. i am off the rest of the week but i cannot play this weekend starting friday whatsoever
GeniusX
GeniusX
i can play like 5;30 pm ur time every day of the week today
GeniusX
GeniusX
sry for responding late exams just finished for me but im relatively free for the rest of the week so we should be able to get the games done