Smogon Forums

jonago
jonago
I guess I have. Sorry, I didn't think that would be so difficult. Let's play 7 AM if you are ok with that
jonago
jonago
7 AM my time I mean
jonago
jonago
Yes or no?
jonago
jonago
Actually I really don't want to play that early. I'll give you the freewin if you want
STABLE
STABLE
If you want to, I guess organizing for us to play would be kinda hellish at this point
jonago
jonago
I see that you are online right now. If you are able to play in 20 mins we could still do it
jonago
jonago
I just realized that the deadline is the 30th June! So we should be able to schedule right?
STABLE
STABLE
If you can assure me you're going to be able to play during the morning. I have no way to accurately tell you if I'm gonna be free or not any day between 3pm and 2am
jonago
jonago
Than lets play tomorrow 10 am
STABLE
STABLE
okay, my time or your time?
jonago
jonago
My
STABLE
STABLE
Okay, see you then
jonago
jonago
yo, you there?
jonago
jonago
OK, unfortunately you haven't showed up to our set time. We have to find another one. Today I can play in the evening but you said you can't play any evenings, so this won't work. Tomorrow will be hard in the morning since I'm going on vacation. Sooo I think I have to play you during my vacation some time during the morning. So please tell me when you really got time so I don't have to wait Q_Q
jonago
jonago
And please do answer me when you read this. Don't ignore the messages like you did the last times ^^' It just makes our both times harder
STABLE
STABLE
oh shoot, sorry, I forgot to show up. At this point I'd rather ff you the win than making you waste more time
jonago
jonago
We still got time. If you can spare some of yours, we can do it next week
STABLE
STABLE
we can do it rn
jonago
jonago
Oh read it too late
jonago
jonago
I mean we could if you come on again x)