Smogon Forums

sam.tan
What about your mornings? Can you possibly play before going to work? PS, when does this week finish btw
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
I could play before work but that would be around 6am for me, I think that's like 330 pm for you. How is that sounding? Also we have all of Wednesday to do it. That's the last day
sam.tan
I have classes till 4 everyday. :( Does Tuesday 12 midnight your time work for you? Wednesday morning for me. Thursday morning my time is pushing it a lot. In case we run in to problem on Tuesday, we can do it Wednesday. How's that?
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
Just to clarify do you mean 12Am Wednesday for me or Tuesday? 12 Am Wednesday would be Wednesday morning for you
sam.tan
To clarify, about 18 hours and 30 minutes from now, time tonight now is 1:30 pm (GMT +5:30) should be about 4:00 am for you right now.
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
Sounds good. I think we're on the same page. See you in about 17 hours 20 mins because right now it's 6:38 am for me
sam.tan
I'm so so sorry man. Something very important came up tomorrow morning. Since the deadline was extended, can we battle the same time on Wednesday? This is on me, but irl stuff is really all over the place.
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
I was sure I replied to this. I got work from Thursday to Sunday, meaning for those days I'll only be free later in the evening for me (9-1030pm EST latest) since I gotta wake up early the next day. Because of that, I can't do the same time next day aka Thursday 12Am EST. I am free all Wednesday but if you can't battle then, it would have to be between the times listed above for the rest of the week.
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
Just to clarify as well per your request, same time next day would be Thursday 12am for me, not Wednesday 12am. Because 3 hours from now is our initial scheduled time of wednesday 12 am est
sam.tan
So, you can't do Thursday 12 am, which is definitely something I can respect, since you did the same for me. 9-10:30 in the evening means I'll have to wake up at the crack of dawn. I promise I will try my best to do that tomorrow. Man, I was really hoping the weekend would bail us out. Looks as if there isn't any time you'll be free in your mornings.
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
I could wake up earlier for work and do that instead. I understand you got other commitments but just so we can plan, what times of the day are you free?
sam.tan
I'm free Saturday evening, 10 pm onwards, my time. Even if I have to wake up till 2, it's fine, I can manage that. Sunday, too, given a time, I can move my schedule around. I'm not free up until late afternoon tomorrow, but after about 6 pm, I should be available, save for an hour around 8:30 for dinner.
sam.tan
Friday I just have to pack my things, I'm not actually leaving my place till about 6 pm, so before that is alright with me. I can definitely wake up early on Sunday as well. Man, our time difference is the worst
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
All right, based on that and since it looks like you won't be free from now till 6PM tomorrow (GST+5:30),
lets shoot for Friday 6:00AM my time (EST/GMT-4), which should be 3:30PM for you (GMT+5:30).
Because of work, I don't think it's fair to make you stay up to an unreasonable time (like 3 am your time), so if you can't make the one I mentioned, We'll just keep aiming for the same time next day.
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
So pretty much, Friday, Sat, or Sun at 3:30 PM for you (GMT+5:30). Let me know in advance if you can't make the day so I can get more sleep lol.
sam.tan
Sunday 3:30 pm, I'm absolutely free, doing 0 things whatsoever. If you're up for that, that'll be most suitable. Otherwise, I can try for tomorrow 3:30 pm as well. Would be slightly tight, so for me, Sunday 3:30 is the best time.
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
All right Sunday it is at 3:30 PM (GMT+5:30) which is 6AM my time (GMT-4). If you are available earlier, you can just hit me up here and ill try to be on pronto.
sam.tan
You'll render me crazy, but can you do tomorrow 6 am your time? That's 3:30 Saturday for me.
ORAS-Mega
ORAS-Mega
Yes I can, you sure you're good for that or would Sunday just be the better choice?
sam.tan
What's better for you, Saturday or Sunday?