Smogon Forums

Adaam
Adaam
wtf is this unholy timezone my dude...I am gmt -4. I work till 5pm my time weekdays so I think Saturday is best bet unless you can play at like 8am one weekday.
Adaam
Adaam
Or like Friday evening my time which would be Saturday morning for you
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
yea sorry i am normally gmt -6 but in australia for a month D: if we do friday evening your time would like 6:30 am my time work?
Adaam
Adaam
That’s 4:30 pm here I won’t be home then, a couple hours after that is good though
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
ok i will need to get back to you on that, i need to ask my host family what my schedule will be saturday morning - should be able to confirm if works or need to work out a new time by tomorrow, good chance we can get it done then though
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
also for clarification cant play weekday 8 am since i have school
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
Saturday morning works 8 am - 10 am my time whenever works best for you
Adaam
Adaam
Kk let’s say 9 am for now and if I’m home earlier we can play then
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
see you then
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
also just to let you know i’ve been put into a cross country race at 10:30 that morning - the closer to 8 the better but should still work, thanks for being flexible
Adaam
Adaam
I will stall you 3 games, thanks for this information
Adaam
Adaam
I’ll try and be home early
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
i can no longer make the 8 am time :( i have to leave at 7:45 to accommodate the schedule of my host family - is there a time on saturday morning your time that you can play? unless you can leave very early from work which i doubt, sunday i can probably do very late at night my time but we may need an extension if not
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
this timezone fuckin sucks for scheduling oml
Adaam
Adaam
I wake up at 10 am on the weekend so that’s what I can do in the morning. And yes Friday’s I have meetings at 6am your time so I can’t leave early.
PinkDragonTamer
PinkDragonTamer
any chance you can play in the next 2 hours ? - if not can we aim for 10 am your time on saturday?
Adaam
Adaam
I can try for 45 min from now